To The Parishes of St. Felix and St. Agnes Catholic Churches
Saturday 4:30 pm St. Felix, Wabasha
Sunday 8:00 am St. Agnes, Kellogg
Sunday 9:30 am St. Felix, Wabasha
Tuesday 8:00 am St. Felix, Wabasha
Wednesday 8:00 am St. Agnes, Kellogg
Thursday 8:00 am St. Felix, Wabasha
Friday 8:00 am (No School) or 11 am (School in Session) St. Felix, Wabasha
Mass Livestream from St. Felix
Saturday 3:45pm St. Felix
Sunday 7:30am St. Agnes
For Reconcilation at other times, please contact Fr. Prince directly.
Friday 8:00 am-12:00 pm
Readings for the week of January 29, 2023
- Sunday: Zep 2:3; 3:12-13 / Ps 146:6-7, 8-9, 9-10 (Matthew 5:3) / 1 Cor 1:26-31 / Mt 5:1-12a
- Monday: Heb 11:32-40 / Ps 31:20, 21, 22, 23, 24 / Mk 5:1-20
- Tuesday: Heb 12:1-4 / Ps 22:26b-27, 28 and 30, 31-32 / Mk 5:21-43
- Wednesday: Heb 12:4-7, 11-15 / Ps 103:1-2, 13-14, 17-18a / Mk 6:1-6
- Thursday: Mal 3:1-4 / Ps 24:7, 8, 9, 10 / Heb 2:14-18 / Lk 2:22-40 or 2:22-32
- Friday: Heb 13:1-8 / Ps 27:1, 3, 5, 8b-9abc / Mk 6:14-29
- Saturday: Heb 13:15-17, 20-21 / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4, 5, 6 / Mk 6:30-34
- Next Sunday: Is 58:7-10 / Ps 112:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 (4a) / 1 Cor 2:1-5 / Mt 5:13-16
Becoming a member
1st Communion 2022
Eucharistic Congress 2023
Bishop Andrew Cozzens, as Vicar of Catholic Education for the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis, has an urgent request that he has asked us to share with every priest, parish, and school. You can watch his short video message here.
Right now legislators and Governor Walz have multiple proposals in front of them that can make real educational choices more accessible to parents and their children. Students, who urgently need access to schools that meet their unique educational needs, ask you and all people of good will to speak out now!
As a Catholic, your leadership on this issue is needed so that more people will take action.
Here are four things you can do to make an immediate impact:
- Send a message to your State Representative, Senator, and Governor Walz
- Encourage parents at your Catholic school to contact lawmakers
- Use this template announcement for your bulletin or digital communications
Find further resources here.
Thank you for taking the time to help bring better access to real educational opportunities to Minnesota kids.
Bible in a Year
In Ascension’s The Catechism in a Year podcast, Fr. Mike Schmitz guides you through the entire Catechism of the Catholic Church in 365 episodes, providing explanation, insight, and encouragement along the way. With this podcast, you’ll finally understand what it means to be Catholic and how the beliefs of the Catholic Faith come together.
Each 15-20 minute daily episode includes:
- A guided prayer to help you enter into each episode
- A reading from the Catechism of the Catholic Church
- An explanation from Fr. Mike Schmitz about the reading
***Parishioners from St. Felix and St. Agnes participating in this podcast can connect once a week for a 40-minute discussion in the Holy Family Room at St. Felix on Thursday’s at 7:00 PM. starting January 12th. Fr. Prince or Deacon John will lead the discussion. It will give participants an opportunity to share how it’s going and what new or exciting insight you are learning. If you are interested, text or call Deacon John at 651-564-0051 or Nancy Hust at 651-764-1218.
Care for our Common Home
You are invited to join us as we read and discuss the powerful and insightful book on climate and the earth by Pope Francis:
Laudato Si, On Care for Our Common Home
What is the current impact on the earth – our common home, and what can be done to ensure a healthy earth for future generations?
Dates: Wednesdays, January 18 & 25 and February 1
Time: 10:00 AM
Place: Holy Family Room (Side entrance, St. Felix Church, 3rd Street)
For more information and to participate, contact:
Social Ministry Committee-St. Felix Parish