To The Parishes of St. Felix and St. Agnes Catholic Churches
Diocesan Weekly Mass
Saturday 4:30 pm St. Felix, Wabasha
Sunday 8:00 am St. Agnes, Kellogg
Sunday 9:30 am St. Felix, Wabasha
Tuesday 8:00 am St. Felix, Wabasha
Wednesday 8:00 am St. Agnes, Kellogg
Thursday 8:00 am St. Felix, Wabasha
Friday 2:00 pm St. Felix, Wabasha
Saturday 3:45pm St. Felix
Sunday 7:30am St. Agnes
For Reconcilation at other times, please contact Fr. Frerichs directly.
Thursday: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am to Noon
Formed Advent Resources
This Advent join us for a journey on The Road to Bethlehem, an opt-in digital discipleship program designed to guide you through this important season of preparation.
The Road to Bethlehem includes:
- daily Advent reflections by Dr. Tim Gray;
- weekly videos, audio talks, and book excerpts on FORMED related to the weekly theme;
- email reminders every morning;
- Brother Francis Advent reflections for kids; and
- a weekly action item to help you put the Advent message into practice.
Advent starts November 29. Sign up today for free!
Not yet on FORMED?
- Visit http://signup.formed.org/.
- Enter our parish’s zip code or name.
- Enter your name and email.
To connect: Click Here
Select "Sign Up"
Click "Sign Up as a Parishioner"
Type in "St Felix Wabasha" and click. Then click Next.
Input name and email. Click Sign Up.
Now, a parishioner should be able to access formed.org.
Becoming a member
Readings for the week of November 22, 2020
- Sunday: Ez 34:11-12, 15-17 / Ps 23:1-2, 2-3, 5-6  / 1 Cor 15:20-26, 28 / Mt 25:31-46
- Monday: Rv 14:1-3, 4b-5 / Ps 24:1bc-2, 3-4ab, 5-6 [cf. 6] / Lk 21:1-4
- Tuesday: Rv 14:14-19 / Ps 96:10, 11-12, 13 [13b] / Lk 21:5-11
- Wednesday: Rv 15:1-4 / Ps 98:1, 2-3ab, 7-8, 9 [Rev 15:3b] / Lk 21:12-19
- Thursday: Rv 18:1-2, 21-23; 19:1-3, 9a / Ps 100:1b-2, 3, 4, 5 [Rev 19:9a] / Lk 21:20-28
- Friday: Rv 20:1-4, 11—21:2 / Ps 84:3, 4, 5-6a and 8a [Rev 21:3b] / Lk 21:29-33
- Saturday: Rv 22:1-7 / Ps 95:1-2, 3-5, 6-7ab [1 Cor 16:22b] / Lk 21:34-36
- Next Sunday: Is 63:16b-17, 19b; 64:2-7 / Ps 80:2-3, 15-16, 18-19  / 1 Cor 1:3-9 / Mk 13:33-37