Parish Members: There is a Drop Box outside the Parish Office for you to drop off your Contribution Envelops. If you have any questions, please give me a call at (507) 951-2212.
Please read the Bishop's letter here
Note: The last sentence in the Bishop's letter is the most important for all of us to do.
I want to inform you that the Parish Office will be closed as of Friday, March 27 at Noon until Monday, April 13. Angie and Kathy will be working from home. If you have any parish needs, please call Angie at (507) 951-2212. St. Felix Catholic School office will be open from 6:45-9:00 am and 1:00-4:00 pm Monday-Friday.
St. Agnes and St. Felix churches will be closed starting Thursday, March 26 in the evening, until Saturday, April 11. Remember, we are the Church. While the church building may be closed, the Living Church (the People of God) continues to be Christ to one another.
If you have any needs or questions, please give me a call.
Deacon John (651) 564-0551
Broadcast Weekly Mass Schedule
HBC Cable Channel 20 (Southeastern MN) Sunday at 3:00 pm and Wednesday at 3:30 pm
KAAL Channel 6 (Rochester-Austin-Mason City) Sunday at 9:00 am
KEYC Channel 12 (Mankato) Sunday at 7:30 am
KEYC-DT, Ditgital Channel 12.2 or Charter Channel 19 (Mankato) Sunday at 9:30 am
KPTH Channel 44 (Sioux City) Sunday at 8:30 am
KTTW Channel 7 (Sioux Falls) Sunday at 7:00 pm
WKBT Channel 8 (Winona-LaCrosse-Eau Claire) Sunday at 7:30 am
|Saturday||Mass Suspended||St. Felix, Wabasha|
|Sunday||Mass Suspended||St. Agnes, Kellogg|
|Sunday||Mass Suspended||St. Felix, Wabasha|
|Tuesday||Mass Suspended||St. Felix, Wabasha|
|Wednesday||Mass Suspended||St. Agnes, Kellogg|
|Thursday||Mass Suspended||St. Felix, Wabasha|
|Friday||Mass Suspended||St. Felix, Wabasha|
|Saturday||Mass Suspended||St. Felix, Wabasha (Latin)|
|Monday||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - noon|
The St. Felix Church has an Adoration Library with many books on topics like Devotions, the Holy Spirit, Inspiration, Marriage, Death and Grief, The Mass, Places of Pilgrimage, Popes and much more. You are welcome to check out a book or read any of these during your Adoration Hour.
Becoming a member
Readings for the week of March 29, 2020
- Sunday: Ez 37:12-14 / Ps 130:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8  / Rom 8:8-11 / Jn 11:1-45 or 11:3-7, 17, 20-27, 33b-45
- Monday: Dn 13:1-9, 15-17, 19-30, 33-62 or 13:41c-62 / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4, 5, 6 [4ab] / Jn 8:1-11
- Tuesday: Nm 21:4-9 / Ps 102:2-3, 16-18, 19-21 / Jn 8:21-30
- Wednesday: Dn 3:14-20, 91-92, 95 / Dn 3:52, 53, 54, 55, 56 / Jn 8:31-42
- Thursday: Gn 17:3-9 / Ps 105:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [8a] / Jn 8:51-59
- Friday: Jer 20:10-13 / Ps 18:2-3a, 3bc-4, 5-6, 7 [cf. 7] / Jn 10:31-42
- Saturday: Ez 37:21-28 / Jer 31:10, 11-12abcd, 13 [cf. 10d] / Jn 11:45-56
- Next Sunday: Mt 21:1-11 / Is 50:4-7 / Ps 22:8-9, 17-18, 19-20, 23-24 [2a] / Phil 2:6-11 / Mt 26:14—27:66 or 27:11-54