Faith Formation Coordinator Posting
Faith Formation Coordinator
St. Felix and St. Agnes Catholic Parishes
Full Time Employee
St. Felix Parish of Wabasha and St. Agnes Parish of Kellogg, Minnesota, are seeking a full time Faith Formation Coordinator and Youth Minister. Our combined parishes comprise approximately 700 families, with an active Eucharistic Adoration chapel and a Catholic elementary school.
Qualified individuals must be loyal, practicing Catholics who are devoted to motivating young people, to serving families, to Christ through prayer, and to the Church. Ideal candidates have a bachelor’s degree in religious education, theology, elementary or secondary education, or a related field; however, highly motivated and competent candidates without a BA/BS will be considered.
Responsibilities will include:
* Coordinating the Faith Formation Program and Volunteer Catechists
* Coordinating Sacramental Preparation for First Holy Communion and Confirmation
* Coordinating Summer Catechetical Programs, especially the summer Totus Tuus program
* Coordinating retreats, especially the summer Steubenville Conference and Camp Summit
* Coordinating mission trips and other service opportunities
* Coordinating supplemental catechetical activities at St. Felix Catholic School
Applicants may read a more complete job description here.
Applicants may email or mail a cover letter, resume, and references to:
Fr. Gregory Parrott
117 3rd Street West
Wabasha, MN 55981